Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or other device by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
If you do not know what cookies are, or how to control or delete them, then we recommend you visit http://www.aboutcookies.org.uk for detailed guidance.
We use necessary cookies to make our site work (for example, to manage your session). We’d also like to use some non-essential cookies (including third-party cookies) to help us improve the site. By clicking ‘Accept recommended settings’ on this banner, you accept our use of optional cookies.
Necessary cookies Analytics cookies
|Necessary cookies||Analytics cookies|
|Yes||Yes||Accept recommended cookies|
|Yes||No||Proceed with necessary cookies only|
Necessary cookies enable core functionality on our website such as security, network management, and accessibility. You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions.
We use analytics cookies so we can keep track of the number of visitors to various parts of the site and understand how our website is used.
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do).
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties Pay sales Commissions.
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
Our own cookies
- Showing you which pages you have recently visited.
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
Turning Cookies Off
Find out how to manage cookies on popular browsers:
Please note that without cookies our website will not work as you would expect.
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of ours and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so called ‘spyware’. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with antispyware software.